This Tasty Exotic Found In The Wild Of Texas Looks Like The Devil, Runs Like The Wind And Tastes Like Heaven.
EP 03: Hunting The Elusive Blue Devil Of South Texas – Nilgai Hunting With Ryan Longer
Hunting Guide and Cpt. Ryan Longer gives us an in-depth perspective on Nilgai Hunting and discusses the challenges of bringing down the elusive Blue Devil of South Texas.
- Tell us all about these Blue Devils running wild in South Texas. These are not exactly fenced, these are wild, free-ranging Nilgai – is that right? Word is, these Nilgai are a nuisance to some. Can you talk about that?
- Let’s talk about Nilgai table fare. Their meat is one of the most prized and sought after. Tell us about the meat.
- Talk about the several methods to hunt Blue Devils – spot and stalk, deer blind, safari style. Are they even possible with a bow?
- Nilgai are alert and elusive, they can be a tough challenge to even get a shot at. What’s it like hunting Nilgai?
- Exotic Hunting in Texas is open year-around – When is the best time to hunt Nilgai?
Additional Info & Resources:
AllAboutExotics.com – Book Your Exotic Hunting Adventure
You May Also Like: